Park Central – The first building of Liverpool Waters at Central Docks
Park Central signifies something of a watershed moment for the Liverpool Waters project as it’s the first part of the jigsaw at the new Central Docks neighbourhood.
- This build is actually taking up two plots at Liverpool Waters’ Central Docks. They will be known as Park Central and Quay Central.
- The highest part of this scheme is 14 storeys high.
- 230 apartments will be contained.
- It’s being built by Romal Capital.
- It will sit central to the planned new waterfront parkland.